Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

North Harbour Vs Marist Eastern

It was a early Sunday morning and the boys from Marist Eastern were going to North Harbour Stadium to challenge Marist North Harbour. The bus was waiting across the road and we were ready to go, we didn't know where the bus was going so we sat back and enjoyed the ride. There was 2 teams under 13's that was my team and under 12's restricted I sat back relaxed while everyone on the bus was chatting away. We were almost there when we could see the stadium in a view, it was massive there was my team mates thinking we were going to play in the stadium.

We got inside the area and the bus stopped, we were playing on one of the fields at 2 o'clock I was waiting for the game to start so we could beat north harbour. It getting near 2 o'clock when the reef came and checked our boots and mouth guards, everything was perfect. I was so excited that our team had been invited to challenge north harbour. 

The game had started and our team was ready and waiting for north harbour to get ready I watched on the sideline. My friend Tevita got the first and last try of the game our team and supporters cheered I was clapping for Tevita. It was good game against North Harbour I was happy my team won.

Go Marist Eastern!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Silas

first of all congratulations on the rugby win. It sounds like a great experience all round.

Second, congratulations half way through the year you have already shared as much learning as you did in the whole year last year! We know that this helps your learning accelerate, so I am expecting this to be a big year in your learning results as well as your rugby :)

Keep it up

Mrs Burt